Natasha Chantal Mukhi

A celebration of fashion, beauty, interiors and food

The Problem with Outfit Posts



So here's the thing about taking outfit photos. Taking them can be a complex, long-winded process. 

Alongside not feeling completely comfortable having my picture taken, as well as finding the right location, lens and light, it can be IMPOSSIBLE to find a photographer who is willing to take numerous shots until I say they're acceptable. Also, how awks is it when someone is there just taking photos of you when you're trying to look natural but you're posing at the same time? 

With all of these things to depend on, it's so easy to just sack it off and not do it. As you can see, I haven't taken any on my blog so far because I can be so self conscious. 

Therefore, I decided to invest in a £20 gadget that will allow me to take pictures in a way that removes the stress. Check out the HISY
Hisy Camera Remote
This little thing will allow me to take photos in the comfort of my own home, on my iPhone without stressing about who's going to see me, who's going to take the pictures and finding the right location. 

3 weeks until this little treat comes, and I cannot wait to use it. The reviews have been great too. It even comes with a stand! Hopefully, you'll be seeing a lot more of me soon. 


For more photos, don't forget to follow me on Instagram (natashamukhi)


No comments

Post a Comment

© Natasha Chantal Mukhi

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig