Natasha Chantal Mukhi

A celebration of fashion, beauty, interiors and food

The Corporate Catwalk

If you follow me on Twitter, then you'll know that I FINALLY got a job and started it very recently! While I was working here in London a few years ago, I worked for a start up and I could wear relaxed clothing such as jeans and T-shirts and nothing would be said. With my new job, the dress code is slightly smarter and I have been mentally going through my existing wardrobe for what I can piece together for cute outfits. I have trawled all over Pinterest getting inspiration and have decided that every working wardrobe should have staples such as: a cropped black trouser, smart (comfortable) heels, a variety of tops, a pencil skirt and a dress appropriate for work.

I've put together a couple of my favourite high street staples:

Skinny Crop Trousers // Feathered Court Shoe // Silk Crepe Print Top // Animal Print Silk Blouse // Wrap Pencil Dress // Tie Wrap Midi Skirt
Even though you're in a corporate environment, it doesn't mean that you cannot be yourself. Printed tops can be bright and cheerful and give your plain black trousers oomph!

What are your work looks? I'd love to see how some readers dress to impress at the office. 

For more photos, don't forget to follow me on Instagram (natashamukhi)


No comments

Post a Comment

© Natasha Chantal Mukhi

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig