Natasha Chantal Mukhi

A celebration of fashion, beauty, interiors and food

So I'm Definitely Catching Onto This Quite Late...

But I am currently OBSESSED with Snapchat. I always used to think it was for people to send x-rated images to one another as the pictures are temporary and self destruct after literally a few seconds. But I have to say, I'm gripped. One of my best friends is really into it, as are all her sisters and they totally convinced me to get it as well. I really like the fact that that you can see what's going on in your area as well as around the world. Living in London, it's hard to know what's happening in the city all the time because it's so big. Snapchat almost helps keep you up to date.

I also find it a lot of fun. The amount of random stuff that I post on there of my husband and I is ridiculous!


Follow me! I'd love to see what you guys get up to as well - I can't believe I haven't caught onto Snapchat sooner.

For more photos, don't forget to follow me on Instagram (natashamukhi)

No comments

Post a Comment

© Natasha Chantal Mukhi

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig