Natasha Chantal Mukhi

A celebration of fashion, beauty, interiors and food

20 Under £20 for Valentine's Day


Valentine’s Day is literally around the corner. Honestly, I can’t believe how quickly years go by. When I reflect on previous years, I cannot believe how time just passes you by. I was just in Dubai last year, spending Valentine's Day alone, and this year, I'll be jetting off on my honeymoon with my husband!

On to my husband - he's not a big believer in Valentine's Day. Much to my annoyance, it's just a normal day for him and he refuses to give it any recognition. As a girl, Valentine's Day is one of the best days and calls for romance that just knocks life out of the ordinary for the day. This is something that my husband just fails to understand. 

So what would you do in my position? TREAT YOURSELF is the answer. 

No comments

Post a Comment

© Natasha Chantal Mukhi

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig