Natasha Chantal Mukhi

A celebration of fashion, beauty, interiors and food

My Everyday Winter Look

So I decided to create a snapshot of what my typical 'winter look' would be like. I prefer to be super cosy rather than look chic and then freeze! So although the look may not be sexy, it is very comfortable and is sure to keep you warm. 

I have linked all the items to pages where you can purchase anything you see.



White Sweater // Gucci Bag // Ray Ban Sunglasses // Black Jeans // Shearling Jacket // Chelsea Boots // Mac Lipstick in Ruby Woo 


I'm not really in a position to be buying jackets that cost upwards of £1700. So I found a really great alternative to the Acne Shearling Jacket. You can find it here at Manière De Voir for just £75! 

What are your winter looks? Do you manage to mix comfort whilst still being fashionable? I would love to see your looks!
For more photos, don't forget to follow me on Instagram (natashamukhi)

No comments

Post a Comment

© Natasha Chantal Mukhi

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig