Natasha Chantal Mukhi

A celebration of fashion, beauty, interiors and food

Picking the Right Festive Footwear


Christmas is just around the corner, and if you're anything like me then you'll know that shoes make an outfit. I always feel more dressed up in heels, so this blog post will lean more in that direction. I've been looking online to get shoes that that aren't expensive (as I don't have any income at the moment) and comfortable. Here is a short list of some shoes that have really caught my eye - even if they don't necessarily fit in my budget!
Tassel Detail Barely There Heeled Sandal Red

My sister was generous enough to gift me these red beauts as a Christmas present. They're an absolute steal for £30 and actually pretty comfortable too! I've only really worn them around my house as I haven't had the chance to wear them out yet, but so far so good! My sister actually got herself the same ones in black and has said that they are really comfortable on a night out!

Anjalina 120 Studded Patent Leather Pumps
So these clearly aren't such a steal. But I can always dream, can't I? I have been OBSESSED with Christian Louboutin for years and I am lucky enough to own a few pairs. But how ideal are these for Christmas?! This particular model is available on Net-a-Porter for £545. 

Cadey-Lee - Nude Oyster

Again, I'm lucky to own the above pair. I literally think that these are the most perfect nude heels that any girl can ask for. The colour is literally the best (it seems to go with so much)! But be warned, these shoes do get dirty so be careful where you wear them. If it's raining or snowing then be warned. You will be disappointed if you find marks on it the next day! 

So what would you perfect Christmas shoes be? Being quite the shoe lover, I would love to hear what shoes appeal to different people! Plus, it's always great eye candy!

For more photos, don't forget to follow me on Instagram (natashamukhi)

No comments

Post a Comment

© Natasha Chantal Mukhi

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig